Re: my vista will be attacked or not by remote control?

In vista if I remote control to another computer which has some virus and
spyware, will my vista computer be attacked by virus and spyware?

Thank you very much.

I believe you have to assume your computer WILL be attacked and take appropriate precautions. I haven't tried removing malware from computers in a remote control session, but my experience cleaning computers makes me think it would be difficult. With a bad infection I find it's necessary to disconnect the computer from the internet and boot it into SAFE mode to gain sufficient control. Obviously that cannot be done in an online remote control session.

  • Re: res://zeeyh.dll/index.html#37049
    ... Parasites, spyware malware basics: ... Spybot S&D requires special attention, as does HijackThis ... Other tutorials for Spybot S&D ... Virus Cleaner - free virus & worm removal tool ...
  • Re: IE redirects to some other page.
    ... Check for Spyware - How-to ... as does HijackThis (Only more so. ... This item below is designed to *prevent* installation of malware and the ... Virus Cleaner - free virus & worm removal tool ...
  • Re: Very Slow Browsing
    ... Parasites, spyware malware basics: ... Spybot S&D requires special attention, as does HijackThis ... Other tutorials for Spybot S&D ... Virus Cleaner - free virus & worm removal tool ...
  • Re: bannerfarm and other pop ups
    ... Parasites, spyware malware basics: ... Spybot S&D requires special attention, as does HijackThis ... Other tutorials for Spybot S&D ... Virus Cleaner - free virus & worm removal tool ...
  • Re: spyware ?