Re: Downloading McAfee

"Jasmine" <Jasmine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3BD6B591-3E14-4324-A0C6-C5230966D7FC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to download McAfee Software on my computer, but it says it can't
because the Java Script is not working properly on this PC. Why is this? I
use Mozilla FireFox 3.

Don't bother. There are many better free apps that will do the same and not hog all the machine resources...

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

  • Re: Download McAfee
    ... "Jasmine" wrote in message ... because the Java Script is not working properly on this PC. ... use Mozilla FireFox 3. ... Mike Hall - MVP ...
  • Re: Internet Explorer VS Mozilla Firefox
    ... browsers Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. ... switch to Firefox because of more advantages and safer browsing. ... The truth is that Opera is the best. ... But the statement "Don't bother trying the others" is just ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Moving Web Controls as runtime
    ... Sorry to bother you again, but I don't know what you mean be moving it from ... the code behind and using java script. ... There is a label that I need to move ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols)
  • Re: Typing noise
    ... it is simply java script for the buttons. ... Does it bother you that ... 2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award ... >> That is norm for certain chat programs with the keyboard, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)