Re: Could'nt Replace advapi32.dll in Vista Ultimate

izyani;1067987 Wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently develop the security application on Vista platform.

i need to replace advapi32.dll in Vista Ultimate 32 bit, with
administrator access right.

But when I try to replace the file, i got the error.

Destination Folder Access Denied
- You need permission to perform this action.

ANy idea?

Thanks

--
izyani