Re: Could'nt Replace advapi32.dll in Vista Ultimate
- From: izyani <izyani.3jxso6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:19:30 +0000
I'm currently develop the security application on Vista platform.
i need to replace advapi32.dll in Vista Ultimate 32 bit, with
administrator access right.
But when I try to replace the file, i got the error.
Destination Folder Access Denied
- You need permission to perform this action.
i already solved this prob
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Fails to Start Windows Firewall Service
- Next by Date: Re: Live OneCare vs AVG ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Fails to Start Windows Firewall Service
- Next by thread: Re: Could'nt Replace advapi32.dll in Vista Ultimate