Re: Help! Everything Goes Away Except Virtumonde.prx

In case anyone wants to know what was "above" its post.
http://forums.techarena.in/vista-security/1047727.htm

"Medpegasus" <Medpegasus.3jwxna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

What kind of response is that? I did not change the subject and replied
my comment below the same discussion. I am asking help from everyone who
sees this forum and might have an idea how to help.

My question is once again how to remove this Virtumonde.prx despite
doing all the steps described above?

Gordon, you please do not respond!

--
Medpegasus
Medpegasus's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/medpegasus.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: MAJOR JUGGLING CONSPIRACY EXPOSED!!!
    ... Dave that last post of you didn't make a lot of sense. ... Your posts weren't sarcastic or insulting because of their content but ... As for not asking help, if you are not asking help what are you asking for? ... will probably appear as response to the post I'm referring to. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Help! Everything Goes Away Except Virtumonde.prx
    ... What kind of response is that? ... I am asking help from everyone who ... The answer is in the post two posts below this one, pay particular ... attention to the parts highlighted in RED. ...
  • Re: Help! Everything Goes Away Except Virtumonde.prx
    ... What kind of response is that? ... I am asking help from everyone who ... Gordon, ... Medpegasus's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/medpegasus.htm ...
  • Re: Continuous Refresh
    ... obtain general programming knowledge before asking help from this forum! ... raypayette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29569 ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)