Re: Windows Update Keeps wanting to install the same patch. KB9443

I have for your another possible solution...
Open "Windows Update" from Control Panel.
Click "Change Settings" and choose "Never check for update ( not recommended
)".
Leave this (new) setting for 1-2 days and then change it back to your
default setting.
Mine is ("Check for update but let me choose whether to download and install
them").
If your issue is still there...
Click Start->Type "cmd", choose CMD ( Run As Administrator ) and type:
sfc /scannow
Check again for updates. If your issue is still there... Hide it.
.