Windows Defender Software Explorer
- From: "Bob D." <bobd58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:04:52 -0600
All of a sudden after doing a full system scan, I now get the Software Explorer when starting up saying it blocked (Not Yet Classified) the following:
Amazon Unbox Video
Acer eAp Launch Tool
Acer Tour Reminder
N/A (this one looks suspicious)
Most of time it shows Permitted on the other start up tasks being mostly Microsoft ones.
My machine is made up of the following:
Acer Aspire M5100
Processor AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.3 Ghz
Memory 1 gig
System 32-bit operating system
Anyone ever run into this one???
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Firewall problem on Home Premium
- Next by Date: RE: Vista: no BITS service, no automatic updates
- Previous by thread: Strange Flash Player Window in IE
- Next by thread: Two questions that I need help with!