Windows Defender Software Explorer

All of a sudden after doing a full system scan, I now get the Software Explorer when starting up saying it blocked (Not Yet Classified) the following:
Amazon Unbox Video
Acer eAp Launch Tool
Acer Tour Reminder
Launcher.exe
N/A (this one looks suspicious)
PCMMediaSharing.exe
Sysmonitor
eDataSecurity
PowerReg
SupportSoft
Most of time it shows Permitted on the other start up tasks being mostly Microsoft ones.

My machine is made up of the following:
Acer Aspire M5100
Processor AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.3 Ghz
Memory 1 gig
System 32-bit operating system

Anyone ever run into this one???

Bob

  • Acer OrbiCam works intermittently
    ... I have an Acer Aspire 5610 with the built-in Logitech Orbicam. ... not connected or that some other app is using it. ... saying that they only supply the camera ...
  • Windows Defender Software Explorer
    ... All of a sudden after doing a full system scan, I now get the Software Explorer when starting up saying it blocked the following: ... Acer eAp Launch Tool ... eDataSecurity ...
  • Re: Apple makes a netbook now....
    ... about where the net/note line is drawn? ... I'm saying they looked a portable computer and asked a question they ... Acer, however: they answered it. ... I agree it is not a netbook - the person who worded the title of the article ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)