Re: Windows Firewall problem on Home Premium

Scan with Malwarebytes and removed all infections, but still my windows
firewall is not in service. Double clicking or right clicking the Windows
Firewal/Internet Connection Sharing service gives me a warning message
"Configuration Manager: The specified device instance handle does not
correspond to a present device.". Also when I manually start it gives a
message "The WF/ICS service on Local
computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they
are not in use by other services or programs."....Any thoughts?