Re: Windows Event History Log

"Alex" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:315B1A6F-877B-40A8-B8A3-C9C68675DBCF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I want to know I can view an (event) history log of my Windows OS.
I have Windows Vista ( SP1, Home Premium, x64).

Well in 32 bit it's Control Panel-Administrative Tools-Event Viewer...

  • Re: Lisence & Versions
    ... You should buy the SP1 integrated version, but the rest all depends on what you are using your computer for. ... Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit ... Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit OEM SP1 ...
  • Re: Vista SP1
    ... Unlimited installation and compatibility support for Vista SP1 is available ... Vista | select Windows Vista Service Pack 1 ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ... Microsoft using the link above that you have indeed checked those things ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Vista SP1
    ... Unlimited installation and compatibility support for Vista SP1 is available ... Vista | select Windows Vista Service Pack 1 ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ... Microsoft using the link above that you have indeed checked those things ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Group Policy Management Console, GPMC for Vista with SP1
    ... 32 bit for windows vista (SP1) ... MCSE-M, MCSE-S, MCTS, MCT ... Administrators requested features in Group Policy that simplify ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Has anyone actually downloaded SP1 via Windows Update?
    ... |> then it would be safe to install the same and that your drivers were ... |> You are prompted to activate Windows Vista after you install Windows ... |> Whatever way you decide Antioch, just make sure you have a disaster ... It was noted that SP1 was not on offer via yellow shield or WU Home after ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)