Re: Windows Security & Norton

For true Windows security remove anything Norton from your computer. There are many better security applications, and they don't mess with the operating system essentials as Norton does.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"T." <T. @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CA52496-032E-4489-B1AC-0AF097689CEB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am running Windows Security and Norton 360. Windows Security is telling me
that Norton 360 is not running, but I have it running on the desktop. What
info can you give me on how to fix the problem??

  • Re: CTRL + ALT + DEL
    ... By the way, if you want more advice, get rid of Norton permanently. ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... Please Reply to the Newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Explorer Error
    ... I have tried- CCleaner, Spybot, Norton 2008, ... Please note that his problem is with Windows explorer, ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ...
  • Re: Update KB951748 stopped me using the internet
    ... If you disable the Norton firewall and then ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ... laptop that it had run an updated and had restarted itself. ... I have never run the program restore function before and am unsure whether ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Norton 2009 upgrade & Zonealarm
    ... Norton - It takes does things I don't want it to do, ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... Please Reply to the Newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Kaspersky Anti-virus
    ... than Norton ... But Norton, in my view, is the worst of the anti-virus programs, and ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... you couldn't pay me to use it. ...