Re: Firewall for x64 Vista Home Premium

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:46:08 -0600, spat61 wrote:

Much to my suprise I quickly found out I can no loner use Zone Alarm for
a firewall. Shouls I be considering the purchase of Norton or McAfee or
just use the Windows built in firewall. Thanks

Read in its entirety!
Managing the Windows Vista Firewall
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc510323.aspx

    ... "spat61" wrote in message ... just use the Windows built in firewall. ... Vista advanced firewall settings has outbound protection too but last time I tried messing around with that it blocked Vista's own Windows update software. ...
  • Re: Firewall for x64 Vista Home Premium
    ... just use the Windows built in firewall. ... Vista's built-in firewall is perfectly adequate for most people. ... Sphinx's Vista Firewall Control http://sphinx-soft.com/Vista/) is a piece of freeware that makes the Vista Firewall much more easily manageable to the average user. ...
  • Re: Firewall for x64 Vista Home Premium
    ... just use the Windows built in firewall. ... Sphinx's Vista Firewall Control http://sphinx-soft.com/Vista/) is a piece of freeware that makes the Vista Firewall much more easily manageable to the average user. ...
  • Re: Microsoft Windows Firewall
    ... Ian Pollard wrote: ... > Gibson Research Shields Up. ... the Windows built in firewall ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Router no longer forwarding on any port
    ... sp2 and it was the windows built in firewall that was causing the ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)