Re: Can a standard user access the Admin account via Safe Mode?

All,

Appreciate the informative replies. Looks like I have a number of
options to prevent workarounds. I'm _-hoping_- I don't have to do any of
these yet.

I'm still curious about that first established account, though. It's
true the account didn't exist until we got the laptop (as Vista was
already installed) but I've read that any changes to that first account
(e.g. changing it from an admin to standard and creating a new admin)
can create serious problems. Are people really referring to the system
Admin account in these situations?

Thanks,
mgr

--