Re: Re FREE AVG

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 07:38:07 -0600, kizzysmum <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have always had the FREE VERSION AVG anti virus ..and never had any
problems ..however started to have trouble updating it so decided to
just un-install ..sounds simple eh .. un-install and re-install again .
Seems that when i try to install again .. its telling me that I have
another anti virus programme running and reccomends I un-install and
try again . So what do I do now .The HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR is telling me
my systems security is OK ?

Help appreciated ..I am using windows firewall and WAS using the free
AVG antivirus :huh:..

Sounds like AVG is now corrupt - look at this
http://www.revouninstaller.com/

  • >> FREE AVG <<
    ... avg anti-spyware free download ... free download of avg anti-virus ... avg free edition windows vista ... free licence avg anti virus ...
    (sci.agriculture)
  • Re: Lsass
    ... "John Barnett MVP" kirjoitti viestissä ... > Safe mode won't recognise USB or UDF drives but you should be able to make a> set of emergency floppy disks for AVG. ... It isn't an anti virus application it is just a quick fix> for the most notable viruses and worm that can be used for infected systems. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • >> AVG FREE <<
    ... avg anti-spyware free download ... free download of avg anti-virus ... avg free edition windows vista ... free licence avg anti virus ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • >> AVG FREE <<
    ... free avg home ... free download for better avg ... download free version avg anti virus ... download free avg antivirus software ...
    (sci.geo.earthquakes)
  • >> FREE AVG <<
    ... free avg home ... free download for better avg ... download free version avg anti virus ... download free avg antivirus software ...
    (sci.geo.mineralogy)