Re FREE AVG
- From: kizzysmum <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 07:38:07 -0600
I have always had the FREE VERSION AVG anti virus ..and never had any
problems ..however started to have trouble updating it so decided to
just un-install ..sounds simple eh .. un-install and re-install again .
Seems that when i try to install again .. its telling me that I have
another anti virus programme running and reccomends I un-install and
try again . So what do I do now .The HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR is telling me
my systems security is OK ?
Help appreciated ..I am using windows firewall and WAS using the free
AVG antivirus :huh:..
- Prev by Date: Re: How to Stop All Searches?
- Next by Date: Re: Re FREE AVG
- Previous by thread: How to Stop All Searches?
- Next by thread: Re: Re FREE AVG