Re FREE AVG

I have always had the FREE VERSION AVG anti virus ..and never had any
problems ..however started to have trouble updating it so decided to
just un-install ..sounds simple eh .. un-install and re-install again .
Seems that when i try to install again .. its telling me that I have
another anti virus programme running and reccomends I un-install and
try again . So what do I do now .The HP TOTAL CARE ADVISOR is telling me
my systems security is OK ?

Help appreciated ..I am using windows firewall and WAS using the free
AVG antivirus :huh:..

--
kizzysmum

  • Re: Re FREE AVG
    ... I have always had the FREE VERSION AVG anti virus ..and never had any ... problems ..however started to have trouble updating it so decided to ... just un-install ..sounds simple eh .. ... AVG antivirus:huh:.. ...
  • Re: Re FREE AVG
    ... problems ..however started to have trouble updating it so decided to ... just un-install ..sounds simple eh .. ... un-install and re-install again ... Gary Goldblum ...
  • Re: Re FREE AVG