Re: windows could not start the security center service on local computer

Thanks for your help all the cleanup is done I have superantispyware
install and running in realtime, and I also have Malwarebytes
Anti-Malware installed, both came clean. I tried to run Dial-a-fix but
it won't run on Vista but still the problem exists.

--
ronnycopeh
ronnycopeh's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/ronnycopeh.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: PC cleaner? Is there a good PC "cleaner"?
    ... Instead download and run the free versions of Malwarebytes ... Antimalware, and SuperAntiSpyware to clean your system of trojans, ...
  • Re: No System Restore/no Defrag/No adminstrator rights.
    ... Malwarebytes, Superantispyware, Spybot S & D, plus my ISP's in-house AV ... You can scan all the partitions ... When the CD starts to boot, there is a boot prompt. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Automatic System Update doesnt start (ERROR 1058)
    ... Browser windows were opening on ... settings on my automatic updates until I ran the superantispyware program. ... superantispyware made it possible for me to fix my disabled windows updates. ... Do a full scan with MalwareBytes and SUPERAntiSpyware. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Malwarebytes/SUPERAntiSpyware Problems [Re: Can not use defragment or scan disk or system restore]
    ... Malwarebytes found three files in an unused part by XP called ... All three files MBAM had called worms. ... SUPERAntiSpyware found like 162 spyware cookies, which I see as no big ... but refuses to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware and states ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Hacked in a campground
    ... Safe Mode, you have already started them, and made it impossible to get ... I had never heard of SuperAntispyware until MR mentioned it, ... the last time I loaded Malwarebytes it was free. ... Thomas Jefferson - "The policy of the American government is to leave their citizens free, neither restraining nor aiding them in their pursuits. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)