Re: Window Defender. What is 0x800106ba? Is it important?

Problem solved! Well, sort of.

Dear SIW2

Im happy to tell you I got rid of the error message.
I installed this update that finishes with 099
(consequently i joined something called Spynet club,
considering the time i wasted solving this error problem
it was a hef entrance fee, but im glad now).

Thank you very much for your help!

However, this problem with the Explorer persists.
So, do you think SP1 helps this crash problem??

--
tomoedinburgh

  • Re: D3/Linux program abort
    ... same sort of fire could occur anywhere. ... Most developers are ... error message so that we can get through diagnostics quickly and get ... There's also the "techno error" that developers tend to display when ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: DFSORT 180M recs
    ... recently of a SORT job failing on an unusually large number of ... The error message contained a reference to '64K', ... the installation parms, DFSORT was ... I am having trouble getting dfsort to sort 180,000,000 records. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: D3/Linux program abort
    ... The fire is out and the trucks have left the scene, ... same sort of fire could occur anywhere. ... Most developers are ... error message so that we can get through diagnostics quickly and get ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: problem with multiple source file
    ... You could help people out with an error message! ... into common.h along with some common header files like stdio, stdlib, ... program is not at that sort of size yet. ... not try the plain method first. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: error message when sorting in Excel
    ... Exactly how are you doing the sort? ... The error message is as follows: ... Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Excel ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)