Re: Window Defender. What is 0x800106ba? Is it important?

dear mow green

I checked my updates and i dont think I have KB939... the one you
mentioned. What sort of update is this?

--
tomoedinburgh

  • Re: Tcl Extension Location Repository
    ... Seems like this could be something stored in a database (say sqlite) ... email address associated with the extension. ... some incoming mail filters so that updates could be emailed. ... Note that I used to provide just this sort of thing - as the old ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: add/remove programs list corrupted
    ... > Alan Illeman wrote: ... faulty software and their updates to tackle ongoing security issues. ... Use an Internet Firewall on all PCs and Laptops ... "People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like." ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Replication of forms and reports
    ... See http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/autofe.htm for the sort of solution I ... would call "best" for updates. ... hidden/unsupported SaveAsText LoadFromText methods as well. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.replication)
  • Re: Outsider back in
    ... ability to send or reply to emails and/or newsgroup messages. ... major surgery on my WindowsXP, Internet Explorer, and Outlook Express, I ... MS updates. ... sort of! ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Outsider back in
    ... malfunction of some sort. ... I went on a newsgroup search for threads discussing similar ... Seems my problem involved a faulty group of four recent MS updates ... The four security update files for Windows XP are KB912812 (affects Internet ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)