Re: Spoofing Mick Murphy

You have an I.Q. of -10
--
Mad Mike

"Jack the Ripper" wrote:

Mick Murphy wrote:
The spoofer uses a Newsreader.
I use Web Interface.

Spoofer crossposts through Newsreader; Web Interface can't.

If you click on my name in the reply posts of mine here, my details are
visible: name, total number of posts, date of joining, users helped, etc

Click on the spoofer's name in HIS reply posts here: my FAKED name, and
whatever Address he wants to use, if he wants to use one; and that is it.

Do you think anyone cares, you maroon? You are worthless anyway no
matter how one looks at it.

  • Re: REGARDING THESE FORUMS
    ... "Allen Browne" wrote in message ... > The best solution is to use a newsreader instead of the web interface. ... you can't rate posts except by using the web interface. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Sorry for the double post
    ... That's because you are also using the dreadful web interface. ... replies to your posts easily, ... Here's information on Usenet and using a newsreader: ... explanation of newsgroups ...
  • Re: Firewall
    ... Spoofer crossposts through Newsreader; Web Interface can't. ... If you click on my name in the reply posts of mine here, ...
  • Re: Spoofing Mick Murphy