Re: Window Defender. What is 0x800106ba? Is it important?

Hi

many thanks for the suggestions

I deleted some files which I believed were just duplicates and I am
afraind
I did something wrong there.. just a guess but they coincide.

No, I have not took in SVP1. I read reviews and pretty much convinced
that it is more trouble than it is worth. But do you think downloading
the service pack solve this problem?

Could you possibly tell me how serious having this 0x800106
malfunctioning?
Is it in anyway putting my PC in danger? Or is it just a nuisance?

Let me get back to later with this upfate K something...

--
tomoedinburgh
.