Re: Protected mode on/off??
- From: "Rotten Ronny" <rotten@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:21:35 GMT
"Dano" <Dano.3hk5c6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Dano.3hk5c6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Protected mode is enabled in Security. I went to registry and have
no entry for ENABLEMIC. The closet entry is Enable UIA desktop. Any
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
Are you positive UAC is enabled? If UAC is not enabled you will not get protected mode.
- Prev by Date: Re: Auto Updates
- Next by Date: Re: Protected mode on/off??
- Previous by thread: Re: Protected mode on/off??
- Next by thread: Re: Protected mode on/off??