restore default security permissions in windows vista?

Whilst trying to make notepad++ the default notepad I tinkered with the
permissions.
I changed the settings so that any user listed had full control over my
PC. Now I want to change them back & only allow the Administrator to
have full access. How do I do this please? :cry:

--
scr621

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way if
they get angry.............they're a mile away...........shoeless! :D

  • RE: Win2000 Directory Permissions
    ... >instead of everyone read permissions. ... >The documents and settings folder will take care of itself with those ... everyone group completely and gave the administrators group full control to ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Win2000 Directory Permissions
    ... I would say change EVERYTHING to admin+system full control and users ... instead of everyone read permissions. ... The documents and settings folder will take care of itself with those ... the only permission you should set is Administrators: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Corporate File control
    ... The data owners authorise changes in the permissions that are done by ... access control group in the IT department. ... Actually that's a part of Windows MCSA courseware, which discusses NTFS ... > settings, nor have I taken the time to ascertain the users actual needs. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)
  • Re: Corporate File control
    ... The data owners authorise changes in the permissions that are done by ... access control group in the IT department. ... Actually that's a part of Windows MCSA courseware, which discusses NTFS ... > settings, nor have I taken the time to ascertain the users actual needs. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: help for teacher
    ... >> The students use notepad a lot. ... >> the settings after they log on. ... printer through the driver which I suppose will come up. ... then if they can drag and drop to it, I imagine they will be able to get into ...