RE: ANONYMOUS LOGON Vista Premium, should I be worried?

"Robban" wrote:

I get up to 50 logins a day on from all different IPs. Particularly one IP
keeps reoccuring in the list and that computer is (according to the IP, we
got our own network here) a neighbour to me. However, the neighbour IP is
still only accounting for roughly 25% of all 'succesful' logins to the
anonymous account.

Sometimes the IP is shown as logged in for just a minute before logged out
and other times its logged in for up to 30 minutes before the logout event
appears.

I seems that your machine has been compormised and is acting as a host to
some kind of remote control of the machine.

You should flatten the HD if you determine that it has been compormised.

<http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Hidden_Backdoors_Trojan_Horses_and_Rootkit_Tools_in_a_Windows_Environment.html>