RE: ATTN: IT WAS FUN STUPID BUT IT WAS BORING FUN. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO

You are a joke!
EVERYONE is laughing at you!
You are going crazy.
You HATE being beaten; you can NOT win.
You are a FAILURE.
The more you post; the more we laugh.
Worked up a sweat yet?
ALL that clicking and typing; you must be exhausted.

Everyone knows you are a FAKE!
As I said, you have NOWHERE to hide, IDIOT!
--
---
Leonard Grey

"Paul MontDenturesDropped" wrote:

<snipped>

  • Re: willy, still cleaning, walks almost halfheartedly, as the button sows below their onion
    ... Wally and Lawrence conversed the clean summers ... You won't hate me laughing outside your ... You'll kick games. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: How much do Fox and ABC suck?
    ... world.And you want some crazy guy no one sane would eveer vote for ... hate us cause we get involved in their mess. ... If we wanted the muslims all dead, ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: How much do Fox and ABC suck?
    ... world.And you want some crazy guy no one sane would eveer vote for ... hate us cause we get involved in their mess. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: How much do Fox and ABC suck?
    ... That crazy guy that nobody sane would vote for just won 10% in ... hate us cause we get involved in their mess. ... He's just another in a long line of populists who come up in american politics and acts squeaky clean but if one examines a number of his positions, as you did here, you find yourself with an empty plate with nothing on it. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Right seat policies
    ... I hate them, but I don't want to go out of my way to be around them. ... I had my cousin in the plane during my first complete avionics failure. ... Her parents lectured me to no end about how dangerous it was and how she shouldn't have even been with me and how I needed to take flying more seriously (they were upset that I thought the whole thing was funny). ... Her first time in a small airplane and the entire stack decides to die and we end up with light gun signals. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)