Re: You should be aware of the threat.

Hey, short cu*t
How you doing Chicken Little.
About time I get right up your nose!

You spoof me all the time, you parasite.
You're "The Bored Spoofer"
I'm waiting for you, and so are the others.
You have nowhere to hide.
--
---
Leonard Grey

"Paul Montgomery" wrote:

Paul Montgomery wrote:
> <http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm>
>
> Subject: 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups.
>
> Selected individuals are subjected to quite vicious
> personal attacks throughout usenet. Examples are: "X#$
> X#$!" "is a X$#" "is a X$#!" "is a
> X$x" "in X$#" "is
> a X$X" "is a X#$" "is a V$X just
> like X$#" "X#$"
> "Sexually harassed by" "X#$" "X#$
> PARTY" "X$#" "hated
> wherever he goes!" "X#$
>
> As will be seen several of these are libelous, and
> thus illegal
>
> Groups such as the regular posters are attacked similarly,
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: 4.6 Forgeries
>
> They regularly forge the identities of posters who they do
> not like. This can vary from badly spelled versions of
> their name and/or email address, to forgeries which the
> average reader would not be able to detect.
>
> At times this can reach a bizarre condition where they
> troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well
> over 20. They then at every opportunity call the victim a
> troll.
>
> Larting the offender is often effective because ISPs recognise
> the seriousness of this offence.
>
> Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints
> to abuse@thelastremailerinthechain may well be effective.
> The remailers administrators do not like their facilities
> being misused, and have ways of combatting this. It is
> also worth registering with
> http://www.paracrypt.com/remailerabuse/

  • Re: ATTN: Windex you Jersey Maid cow make a post will ya. I am waiting
    ... 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups. ... Subject: 4.6 Forgeries ... troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well ... Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints ...
  • Re: ATTN: Paul Montgomery make a post old man will ya. I am waiting on
    ... 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups. ... Subject: 4.6 Forgeries ... troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well ... Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints ...
  • Re: Fake Paul Montgomery
    ... 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups. ... > their name and/or email address, to forgeries which the ... > troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well ... > Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints ...
  • Re: ATTN: IT WAS FUN STUPID BUT IT WAS BORING FUN. YOURE NOT GOIN