Re: You should be aware of the threat.

Hey, short cu*t
How you doing Chicken Little.
About time I get right up your nose!

You spoof me all the time, you parasite.
You're "The Bored Spoofer"
I'm waiting for you, and so are the others.
You have nowhere to hide.
--
---
Leonard Grey

"Paul Montgomery" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:32:44 -0400, "Mr. Arnold" <Arnold@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You remind me of the nut-job Bart in an AV NG that did the same thing
when I opened his nose several years ago.

The young lad chased me all over the place. I don't know what happened
to the young lad. He just disappeared and was never seen again. You're
not that young. :-P

Unlike Bart, I'm not going away. I may be old - wish me Happy
Birthday: I turn 65 Friday! - but I've still got good strong legs and
more will power than you'd like me to have.

.