Re: You should be aware of the threat.

Hey, short cu*t
How you doing Chicken Little.
About time I get right up your nose!

You spoof me all the time, you parasite.
You're "The Bored Spoofer"
I'm waiting for you, and so are the others.
You have nowhere to hide.
--
---
Leonard Grey

"Paul Montgomery" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:32:44 -0400, "Mr. Arnold" <Arnold@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You remind me of the nut-job Bart in an AV NG that did the same thing
when I opened his nose several years ago.

The young lad chased me all over the place. I don't know what happened
to the young lad. He just disappeared and was never seen again. You're
not that young. :-P

Unlike Bart, I'm not going away. I may be old - wish me Happy
Birthday: I turn 65 Friday! - but I've still got good strong legs and
more will power than you'd like me to have.

  • Re: You should be aware of the threat.
    ... The young lad chased me all over the place. ... Do you think that you're the only one that I have opened a nose or two ... Stupid Vista, the stupid OPs, their stupid questions, and your even more ... Congratulations to the Ultimate Spoofer / Abuser! ...
  • Re: You should be aware of the threat.
    ... Did I hurt your feeling or something? ... I don't see you helping anyone. ... You remind me of the nut-job Bart in an AV NG that did the same thing when I opened his nose several years ago. ... I don't know what happened to the young lad. ...
  • Re: You should be aware of the threat.
    ... I don't know what happened to the young lad. ... Do you think that you're the only one that I have opened a nose or two on and watched them chase? ... That fact remains that you have no life, and you're sipping Geritol acting like Elmer Fudd, more power to you. ...
  • Re: You should be aware of the threat.
    ... when I opened his nose several years ago. ... The young lad chased me all over the place. ... - but I've still got good strong legs and ... more will power than you'd like me to have. ...