RE: You should be aware of the threat.

"Mr. Arnold" wrote:

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp

And I have spoofed, and abused here for a long, long time.
But, I have been out-spoofed, and out-abused!
Congratulations to the Ultimate Spoofer / Abuser!
I hand over the Crown.

These are some of my Spoofs, and Aliases

Anti on Chicken Little(s)
Chicken Little Albright
Dan S-illy aka Barney Phife
Doctor Bee
General Paul Montgomery
General Paul Montgomery1
General Paul Montgomery2
General Paul Montgomery3
General Paul Montgomery4
General Paul Montgomery5
General Paul Montgomery6
General Paul Montgomery7
Hunting for JackA$$
Junk Yard Dog
Kotex Queen Clear Windows
Mick Murphy
Montgumdrop
Mr. Arnold
MontGumDropped1 Paul
Paul MontDenturesDropped
Paul Montgomery
Paul Montgomery 9000
Paul Montgumdrop
Pauly
Ringmonster
Sudden Impact
Tall Tales Albright
The Bee
The Big Ticket
The Hornet
Van Helsing the Albright Hunter

  • RE: Pirated DVD
    ... "Mr. Arnold" wrote: ... Stupid Vista, the stupid OPs, their stupid questions, and your even more ... Chicken Little Albright ... General Paul Montgomery ...
  • Re:Spoofers and abusers here!
    ... Congratulations to the Ultimate Spoofer / Abuser! ... Chicken Little Albright ... General Paul Montgomery ...
  • RE: Rubebastard and his butt-buddy bubba!
    ... Congratulations to the Ultimate Spoofer / Abuser! ... Chicken Little Albright ... General Paul Montgomery ...
  • RE: Ballmer: Windows 7 will be Vista, but a lot better
    ... Congratulations to the Ultimate Spoofer / Abuser! ... Chicken Little Albright ... General Paul Montgomery ...
  • Re: vista performance
    ... So basically Ubuntu is a great OS with no user apps ported over to it? ... Congratulations to the Ultimate Spoofer / Abuser! ... Chicken Little Albright ... General Paul Montgomery ...