Re: You should be aware of the threat.

"Bruce Chambers" wrote:

Mr. Arnold wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp

Several months too late..... That's an old, recurring one.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

And I have spoofed, and abused here for a long, long time.
But, I have been out-spoofed, and out-abused!
Congratulations to the Ultimate Spoofer / Abuser!
I hand over the Crown.

These are some of my Spoofs, and Aliases

Anti on Chicken Little(s)
Chicken Little Albright
Dan S-illy aka Barney Phife
Doctor Bee