Re: You should be aware of the threat.

Paul Montgomery wrote:

<snipped>

Did I hurt your feeling or something?

Your nose is wide open it seems. I don't see you helping anyone. All I see you doing is <stalking> and seeking argument, and I'll repeat it to you, because you have no life, and you're out here just a little too much on Usenet to be sane.

You remind me of the nut-job Bart in an AV NG that did the same thing when I opened his nose several years ago.

The young lad chased me all over the place. I don't know what happened to the young lad. He just disappeared and was never seen again. You're not that young. :-P
.