RE: Recommendations for Anti malware on Home premium

AVG has been good to me.

http://free.avg.com/

"Gordon" wrote:

I've just ditched OneCare owing to the total inability of MS support to
understand and reply to an infuriating but very straightforward and simple
problem I had with it.
So I need recommendations for a (hopefully) free Malware app that I can set
a schedule up in. (I already have Acronis Home for backup and I'm trying
Antivir for AV)

Thanks

  • Re: Veteran recalls exploits as Flying Tiger
    ... Gordon wrote: ... The AVG veterans tore him a new one and he quickly ... The name "Flying Tigers" has become generic throughout the world as ... I actually wrote to Lydia Rossi last night in reference to this thread. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Veteran recalls exploits as Flying Tiger
    ... Gordon wrote: ... The AVG veterans tore him a new one and he quickly ... The "other end" are people who want to cross every T and dot every I in associating the fine people of the 14th with the Flying Tigers. ... The patch and what was on it was a TRIBUTE from the 14th to the Flying Tigers and those who would push the fact that the 14th wore a Tiger patch as proof they were Flying Tigers are doing a dis-service to both the 14th and the AVG. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)