Local Policies in Home Premium

I'm currently trying to connect to my Univerity's Intranet, they have a
tutorial on how to change the policies in XP Home, Pro but not Vista.

I have to:

- Change the 'Security: LAN Manager Authentication Level

- to "Send NTLMv2 Response only. RefuseLM and NTLM."

But I cannot for the life of me find th security policy application in
Admin Tools, nor is the registry screens shots any help from the
Tutorial. Can anyone shed light on how to do this?

--
conker87

  • Re: Local Policies in Home Premium
    ... tutorial on how to change the policies in XP Home, Pro but not Vista. ... But I cannot for the life of me find th security policy application in ... nor is the registry screens shots any help from the ...
  • Re: Problem with shares
    ... Security Policy to 'Guest only' and verified that the ... Windows IP Configuration ... >>share files to another XP PRO system. ...
  • RE: Security Policy-Please help
    ... your Masters in Systems & Network Security, ... Before you begin writing policies, you deffinetly want to make sure you've ... SANS Security Policy Project at http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/. ... L0phtcrack is one of the better tools for testing password ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Vera please explain this if you can
    ... Domain Security Policy and the Default Domain Controller Security ... Then use it to run a Resultant Set of Policies, ... I COULDN'T USE REMOTE DESKTOP TO CONNECT FROM XP TO 2003 DC ... Vera is the guru:) ...
  • Re: Odd Changes to Security
    ... Are you using XP Pro or Home? ... you may have inadvertantly set a security policy in the ... I tried searching for the IE .exe and it ... It did show in the IE folder on ...