RE: Trend Micro won't clean files

So does the same thing happen when you reboot into Safe Mode to then
eradicate the files?

In safe mode, some of the protective services which these programs use to
ensure that they aren't removed, are not running, so they are easier to
remºve.

Safe mode prevents some, but by no means all--spyware services from running.
It is an excellent way to get started if something is resistant to cleaning
in normal mode, but it may not be all that is needed.

"twc779" wrote:

I deleted them from the quarantine but does anyone know why it wouldn't
delete them? They all didn't exist and some were files I myself made.

--
twc779

.