Re: Windows Vista Antivirus, Firewall, Antispyware

stever wrote:

I use a laptop and I have to use wifi connections at home and college.
As in my college many other users log on to the same system and there is
a high risk of malpractices. But [url removed] has always
kept my laptop safe. The best quality about your software is that it can
detect all type of spywares. Thanks for such a wonderful technology.

This is the second time you've posted this. Since the website to which you
link is hawking rogue antispyware which is malware, this is dangerous spam.
I've reported you.

To anyone reading this thread, do *not* go to the site. See:
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2008-030507-2039-99&tabid=2

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: OT: Smashed my laptop screen
    ... woke up this morning to find my laptop screen was ... Bobby I don't have any cover I'm a poor college student ... I was compiling C++ on it, ... I had to correct and wait another 10 mins... ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Dell 1330 XPS laptop for college
    ... as he heads to college - ... he is wanting the Dell 1330 XPS laptop. ... on varsity swim team, track team, ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: College Computer --- Vista -vs- XP Pro
    ... Our second daughter is going to college in the fall. ... I am starting to shop for her laptop. ... Vista? ... Does it have a built in System Restore backup like XP Pro? ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Buying a Laptop, (notebook) for a potential University student
    ... I second that and will further say, ask the college she ... Get a laptop with XP Pro installed and MS OFFICE since most ... which might be better than OEM from Dell. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: which CAL should I get, User or Device?
    ... That way whether those users log on from their home machines, a laptop ... on the road, their PDA Smartphone, or come into the office for some ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)