Re: Windows Vista Antivirus, Firewall, Antispyware
- From: Malke <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 06:53:51 -0700
I use a laptop and I have to use wifi connections at home and college.
As in my college many other users log on to the same system and there is
a high risk of malpractices. But [url removed] has always
kept my laptop safe. The best quality about your software is that it can
detect all type of spywares. Thanks for such a wonderful technology.
This is the second time you've posted this. Since the website to which you
link is hawking rogue antispyware which is malware, this is dangerous spam.
I've reported you.
To anyone reading this thread, do *not* go to the site. See:
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista Admin Privileges appear to be load
- Next by Date: Re: Vista Admin Privileges appear to be load
- Previous by thread: Vista Admin Privileges appear to be load
- Next by thread: Vista Network Location Awareness and DUN