Re: quamoyk.exe

"jp abel" <jpabel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:B9F25988-81C2-4280-800B-8A51CBEC3E95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This program is running on my session. I find no information on
Google or others group about the use of this program, but i
encounter some popup on my explorer sessions. Trend antivirus
doesn t detect any spamware or virus, neither does the Norton
security check.

jp,

Submit the file to virustotal and report back the results...
http://www.virustotal.com/

regards,

Leonard Agoado
agoado@xxxxxxx

  • Re: quamoyk.exe
    ... popup on my explorer sessions. ... spamware or virus, neither does the Norton security check. ... It is probably a Trend antivirus process. ...
  • Re: quamoyk.exe
    ... or others group about the use of this program, but i encounter some popup on my explorer sessions. ... Trend antivirus doesn t detect any spamware or virus, neither does the Norton security check. ... If it's something that's running on your computer, it's something like an exe and you don't know what it is, then simply delete the exe off of the system. ...