Re: Security Center Reporting No Antu-Virus Software

Rebuilding the repository di not help on my Vista Ultimate 32 bit.
The error occurred after a patch I am afraid. So that would point to Vista
not McAfee.........

  • Daylight Savings Time (DST) error
    ... I live in Califirnia and use Vista Ultimate. ... system clock was automatically changed based on the old DST schedule. ... I already tried downloading the patch from the Microsoft's Updtes ...
  • Re: Micrsoft Works 8.5 fix
    ... The patch didn't work for me, ... wouldn't print using Vista Ultimate 32bit. ... hardly say fed-up and frustrated without using the f-word! ...