Why do i always need to "Run as an Admin"?

Hi,

I have an application which i need to install in the the Program files
and launch at the startup.With UAC enabled, I install it as an
administrator,it works fine and launches at the start up when i log off
and log in again as an admin.But,when i log in as a normal user i have
to always "Run as an Administrator" and provide the admin password for
launching it , which i dont want to do.

When I disable the UAC ,the application does not even start as a normal
user it just says "Applicatoin has stopped working" and gives
System.UnAuthorisedException.

I need the application in the Program files itself and cannot move it
to some other user folder.

I need to know if there is a way to run an application as a normal user
without providing the admin password.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

--
techenthu