Cannot Delet File

When I click the Windows Start button, then view Recent Items I have a
file there that I cannot delete. When I go to the folder it shows it is
located, it does not show up on the list of files.

Is this a virus? Is there a way to delete this file from my computer?

Using Vista Home Preferred 32bit.

--
rdwharley

  • Re: KLEZ.E nasty problems!! HELP PLEASE !!!!
    ... Remove the virus manually as follows: ... For detailed instructions on how to download and install the Intelligent Updater virus definitions from the Symantec Security Response Web site, read the document How to update virus definition files using the Intelligent Updater. ... All Windows 32-bit operating systems except Windows NT can be restarted in Safe mode. ... >>>>When I went into my system folder the WQK folder where>>still there and i disabled system restore 2!! ...
  • Re: Computer Halts at WElcome screen after continuous crashes in last restart
    ... this is a good place to post how I have removed this virus. ... stick and setting the icon for the exe to the folder icon. ... extensions on you won't be able to tell teh virus appart from a normal ... 1st we need to get windows to login again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can I purge old update files?
    ... Windows folder, but that doesn't save much space. ... AntiVirus with the latest virus DAT files, I then run a manual virus ... backup and a lot of time running virus scans, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • JDBGMGR.EXE is it a virus!!!!!!?
    ... virus and it wont be active until the 20th of september. ... and my windows xp pro is once again up to date and i also ... it in the system32 folder since the very first time i ... saying it was there from the start installing windows, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: pzpuss0yu virus. Need Help.
    ... I installed virus protection afterwards, however, am ... There is a file folder in program files named pzpuss0yu ... install the other Intermute programs, ... If you are running Windows ME or XP, ...