Re: Windows Security and Newsgroups
- From: "Dave T." <davey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:35:59 -0700
Just another part of the mystery.
"FromTheRafters" <erratic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eVc8MLoGJHA.3548@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"verify that both username and password are correct for your mailserver".
Why is it asking about a mail server when you are
trying to configure a news server connection?
Alas, 'tis the same for me. I use T-bird, but regardless of what reader I use the news server is provided to me through my ISP, and a log on is required to access it. They don't want to give the news server for free, it is only for subscribers. I have the option of using any server I want outside of my ISP, but I would likely have to pay extra for it.
You can't imagine the extra work I had when I was a god. - Hirohito, Emporer of Japan
- Prev by Date: Re: Zonealarm
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Security and Newsgroups
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Security and Newsgroups
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Security and Newsgroups