Re: Zonealarm

I cannot figure out what that built-in Vista FW is good for.
All incoming connections are blocked by the router anyway,
and, I heard, that software FW are not as secure as hardware.
But what I really need is control over outgoing connections.
I hate when applications connect to the Web behind my back,
gobble up my net bandwidth, report on my usage patterns,
download and install upgrades without my approval, etc.
So, I used ZoneAlarm for years, but, alas, it is not available
on Vista 64. For now I switched to Comodo. It is much harder
to configure, but appears to be more flexible.

--
jhnlmn
.