Administrator Rights problem
- From: dkshah <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:23:57 -0500
hi...i have install windows vista home on toshiba laptop.
in my laptop there is one user only me..administrator
in my system there is only one drive C.
by mistake i set all permission for C drive for administrator means for
me to set deny.
so now i can't access my C drive..it say that access is denied.
i can only use and see desktop now nothing else.
and access denied most of the services..
so plz help me...
- Prev by Date: Re: Security Center Reporting No Antu-Virus Software
- Next by Date: Re: Administrator Rights problem
- Previous by thread: UAC not a "security boundary."
- Next by thread: Re: Administrator Rights problem