Administrator Rights problem

hi...i have install windows vista home on toshiba laptop.
in my laptop there is one user only me..administrator
in my system there is only one drive C.
by mistake i set all permission for C drive for administrator means for
me to set deny.
so now i can't access my C drive..it say that access is denied.
i can only use and see desktop now nothing else.
and access denied most of the services..
so plz help me...

--
dkshah

  • Administrator Rights problem
    ... hi...i have install windows vista home on toshiba laptop. ... me to set deny. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • missing option leave a copy of messages on the server
    ... I recently bought a Toshiba laptop and it came with Windows Vista Home ... Premium edition x 64 bit. ... copy of the messages on the server' on either the advanced tab or in any ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)