Re: Security Center Reporting No Antu-Virus Software

Xiaobin wrote:

I did right click and ran it as Administrator. I actually talked to a
McAfee support who gave me exactly the same commands you gave in your
email. Upon encountering the "Access Denied" message, he advised me to
contact Microsoft and see how i can rename that folder. That is why I
turned to this forum for help.

I would uninstall McAfee and use something better. I recommend NOD32,
Kaspersky, or even Avast if you want a free antivirus. McAfee is garbage
and has had issues with Vista from Vista's beginning. If you insist on
using McAfee, uninstall it, then run McAfee's cleanup program, and then try
installing it again.

Malke
--
MS-MVP