Re: was locked oout of my laptop

fusty91574 wrote:
I just received my laptop from home and someone found it funny to
change my password now i cannot access anything. I turn the power on
and it immeditely prompts me for a password in order to access the
desktop. how can i reset the password that has been changed so i can
use my laptop.

Does this password request appear before Vista starts? If this is the case
you need to find out from the manufacturer how to change the BIOS password -
the methods vary from make to make.

  • Re: was locked oout of my laptop
    ... I turn the power on ... and it immeditely prompts me for a password in order to access the ... has been changed (if we're not dealing with helping someone with a ... If the BIOS password has been set, ...
  • Re: was locked oout of my laptop
    ... GreenieLeBrun wrote: ... I turn the power on ... and it immeditely prompts me for a password in order to access the ... you need to find out from the manufacturer how to change the BIOS password - ...
  • Re: Identifying a SMT regulator (long)
    ... either the remote or the control panel power button. ... Pin 4 is shorted to pin 3. ... output voltage and one with a variable output voltage. ... manufacturer using A17x as a device marking - but I'm still looking. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)