Re: Blocked website

I fixed my problem to access the www.equifax web site by issuing the
following command in a command prompt window set to have administrator
authority:

netsh int tcp set global ecncapability=disabled

you can go to this web site to see how to do it.
'SpeedGuide.net :: Windows Vista / 2008 Tweaks'
(http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=2574)

ECN is turned off by default in Vista but somehow got turned on.

hope it works for you.

--
bigdave2k4
bigdave2k4's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=419

  • Re: Blocked website
    ... was the equifax site? ... I fixed my problem to access the www.equifax web site by issuing the ... following command in a command prompt window set to have administrator ...
  • RE: DNS has incorrect IP
    ... All other domains work fine. ... I can go to almost any web site in IE and ping ... 1.On the XP client machine "CUSTOMERSERV02", open a Command Prompt window, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Blocked website
    ... I still wonder why the only site I had problem with was the equifax site? ... following command in a command prompt window set to have administrator ... bigdave2k4's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=419 ...