RE: add-ons disabled

Do a quick System Restore to yesterday before the prob started.
Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore

And if you are running Norton, disable it before doing a System Restore
--
Mick Murphy - Qld (Sunshine State) - Australia

"Christopher" wrote:

For no reason that is apparent to me, IE7 now opens with the message
"Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled".

When I open IE7 using favorites, it opens normally but when it opens having
used a link from an email [windows mail] I get the error message.

When IE7 opens with the message, the Tools / Manage add-ons option is
greyed out.

My operating system is Vista Business and is completely up to date. This
problem has only started happening today.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

.