Re: Have I Been Hacked?

I knew it! I Knew it!

Every since I've been a member of this forum, it's never taken anyone
this long to post back to me, or either this post is in the wrong
place....

or

I"m screwd maaaaaan!!!!!

OH my GOD!!!
OH my GOD!!!
OH my GOD!!!
:sick:

--
TeeFran

  • Re: Change Computer Name
    ... This question is not really related to Media Center and should be asked in an XP Forum, however it depends on whether you are a member of a Domain or a Workgroup. ... our techs didn't know - don't name computers after people! ... but after reviewing such a long list of postings asking for help on this ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: New group forming to discuss and display vacuum coffee pot collections, and use.
    ... But that was one of the benifits to a Yahoo Group, ... I will probably become a contented member here. ... It's not a forum and is not ... connected with Google etc, although Google stores all posts to all ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Publishing a "private" document
    ... member) and that its libel and we need to remove it. ... The letter is headed "Private - not for publication". ... If you run a website forum ... as publisher of anything defamatory because if you allow defamatory material ...
    (uk.legal)
  • I DO go to the Gatto Forum
    ... I have been a member of the Gatto forum, ... It's been over two years now, even longer than our moderator Dave Altman ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Worth joining TRF with a transalp?
    ... down some gentle green lanes when i could find them (no matter what ... Anyone on here a member of the TRF, would they be suitable for my kind ... or is there another organization/club i should look at? ... Have a search to see if there is a similar forum for the Transalp. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)