Aladdin...

I wanted to secure my account with a strong
authentication, so i bought an Aladdin eToken pro
and created a private key at it using MS
Certification Authority built in 2008 Server.
The problem is that vista doesn't see the key
during logon process saying that "there is no
valid key" on the smaty card. I was trying
to secure my drive using that key so i tried to
assign that key in "User accounts/Manage your file
encryption certificates". Vista recognizes my certificate
but in a final step, where probably Vista is trying to
read a key contetnt, EFS REKEY wizard is freezing
and i must to replug the token to make it visible and
accessible again...

What do I do wrong?

Vista Ultimate 64bit
.