Aladdin...

I wanted to secure my account with a strong
authentication, so i bought an Aladdin eToken pro
and created a private key at it using MS
Certification Authority built in 2008 Server.
The problem is that vista doesn't see the key
during logon process saying that "there is no
valid key" on the smaty card. I was trying
to secure my drive using that key so i tried to
assign that key in "User accounts/Manage your file
encryption certificates". Vista recognizes my certificate
but in a final step, where probably Vista is trying to
read a key contetnt, EFS REKEY wizard is freezing
and i must to replug the token to make it visible and
accessible again...

What do I do wrong?

Vista Ultimate 64bit

  • RE: Path towards work and or MCP/MCSE
    ... Part of the MCSE certification is taking one Client exam. ... the 70-620 Vista exam, if you haven't already taken the XP exam. ... You could take 70-290 Server 2003 ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Windows 2000 server issue - Summary
    ... create an account that is a member of the server operators group and attempt a local login. ... "If you mean the IUSR and IWAM account, the passwords for those accounts are contained in metabase.bin. ... Summer's Hottest Certification Just Got HOTTER! ... you can save 33% off of the TICSA certification exam! ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Is Slackware Linux "Year 2000" compliant? Slackware user still worried about Y2k?
    ... In the classic *nix, root can do everything. ... If you typo a command, ... out about the root account. ... I tend to think certification is less important. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Manifest needed for Vista cert.
    ... I am being required to get our application certified for Vista. ... One of the requirements is that all exe files have a manifest ... that describes how the Vista certification is done). ...
  • Re: Is Vista Going Away?
    ... who was it, your Asus mobo, for not shipping the correct Vista ... I blame Microsoft for allowing ASUS to put a Certified to work ... Asus submitted their drivers to MS for certification. ... Not supplying the correct drivers with your Vista certified Asus mobo is ...