Re: iolo system mechanic pro and vista 64 bit

As a fellow human with knowledge having served my eight years in college for
my degrees, then tech support directly and indirectly for years, I know how
"ignorant" some questions appear.
However, the golden rule or respect still applies, "If you don't have
anything nice to say...don't say anything."
Your answer, in my opinion, was harsh, non-sympathical, and non-caring.
A novice user that chose a different career path than IT only has the
software, knowledge and support from those experienced ones that have chose
the IT career path.
I have interoperable problems with IoloAnti-Virus and Vista. So what!
As you know every software is released with bugs in it to meet deadlines.
In the 'ideal' world if a combination protection software totally worked,
then you would be out of a job unless you directly supported it!
Therefore:
Remember where you came from: A novice beginner reaching out for help
like many of those who write in FOR ASSISTANCE.
Sincerely,
Mld CCFC, CCS, CMI

"Bruce Chambers" wrote:

truebrit wrot
Anyone know how to install system mechanic pro,or another that works.

Normally, for help resolving issues with a specific application, you'd
contact the makers of that application, rather than posting a question
in a completely unrelated newsgroup hosted by a company completely
different from that application's manufacturer.

Be that as it may, you may well be fortunate that it didn't install.
Such so-called "maintenance" applications are of questionable value, at
best. In fact, I believe System Mechanic includes a registry "cleaner,"
which makes it, in particular, especially suspect; it leads one to
wonder what other useless but dangerous features are offered.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

  • Re: Why are software companys just supporting windows xp/vista now?
    ... stereo doesn't support 8-Track cartridges; ... the 8 track killed itself and the auto manufacturers just went ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: iolo system mechanic pro and vista 64 bit
    ... my degrees, then tech support directly and indirectly for years, I know how ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
  • Re: Blue Screen of DEATH
    ... Because, when you consciously make a voluntary decision to purchase a computer with an OEM operating system installed, you're agreeing that, in exchange for the greatly reduced price on the OS, all support will be provided by the computer's manufacturer. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
  • Re: Why Dont Global Warmers Just STFU
    ... astronomer, and philosopher who played a major role in the Scientific ... kinda like the crank idiots you cite to support your whackjob ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Use Caret Accessability