Re: Vista Firewall

Paul Montgomery wrote:

I am Paul Montgomery that got my feelings hurt, because I opened my mouth trying to tell someone what I was going to do.

So, I am off in other NG(s)spreading my goodwill

"Paul Montgomery" <i.m.nonnymous@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Or7K01rAJHA.4312@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I am mad, insane, and I am old -- help

Looks like you're beyond help!

Although, I am all of those things and everything seems normal to me...

Mark

  • Re: Vista Firewall
    ... "Paul Montgomery" schreef in bericht ... I am Paul Montgomery that got my feelings hurt, because I opened my mouth trying to tell someone what I was going to do. ...
  • Re: asks for password before log in?
    ... "Paul Montgomery" schreef in bericht ... Again teacher Montgomery has nothing to say. ... So then keep your mouth shut and piss of!! ...
  • Re: Dual Booting
    ... I am Paul Montgomery and I am hurt, because I issued a Level3, and it just didn't materialize for me. ... I am mad, insane, and I am old -- help me. ...
  • Re: Error message
    ... I am Paul Montgomery and I am hurt, because I issued a Level3, and it just didn't materialize for me. ... I am mad, insane, and I am old -- help me. ...
  • Re: Use of credentials with UAC in vista