Re: Botnet threat fiction?

here are some links.

'US surfers 'alarmingly' ignorant over botnet danger - Security -
iTnews Australia'
(http://www.itnews.com.au/News/73710,us-surfers-alarmingly-ignorant-over-botnet-danger.aspx)

'Botnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet)

--
DAS WULF

  • Re: Invitation to bash me.
    ... If the universe and its contents are all simulated, ... Large-scale structure of the cosmos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... even more interesting than the past 51 years of my life. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Invitation to bash me.
    ... Abnormal psychology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... I am stating my personal opinions rather than strongly held beliefs. ... In my opinion I am not suffering from Egocentrism. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Question for Neil Brennen,Spam Scone,Historian,Hysterian,hysterectian
    ... >> under false nicknames in Wikipedia. ... the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit." ... Vandalism is any indisputably bad-faith addition, deletion, or change ...
    (rec.games.chess.politics)
  • Re: errors of Wikipedia
    ... Wikipedia as a source. ... material appearing in this "free encyclopedia" hasn't been confirmed and ... there are sometimes gross errors appearing ... quote or reference the material assuming it is correct. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: errors of Wikipedia
    ... material appearing in this "free encyclopedia" hasn't been confirmed and ... My policy is never to quote Wikipedia as a source, ... I do quote it as a reference, ... Wikipedia articles tend to provide concise, ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)