Windows Vista Home Premium Operating System/User Accounts

Hello:

Thank You for your Time,

Are these Valid User Accounts for the Windows Vista Home Premium Operating
System?

OOR6F0D1

C9C0KVRR

2INKE3KN

OFLPX90A

LUWECZFE

FMHTBE5R

PHAVJF14

G9W67YYX

WEMCSTAC

GB921SVX

KCMFVMBE

GRIZCUW5

FHN4JXON

GJ1XLOQT

7CA4Q468

IY073WOR

M85KU9NU

I have the Administrator Password protected.

The Guest Account is off.

The User Account Control is on.

Thank You,

  • Re: Office 2003 Setup
    ... I assume that the final group allows anyone (except the Guest Account) so I ... It warned me that it was inheriting permissions from ... would show me what the parent was but it didn't! ... new user accounts, only one of which I included in the MS_OUTLOOK_USERS ...
  • Re: Folder hierarchy
    ... To open User Accounts, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, ... To turn off the guest account, click Turn off the guest account. ... > arrangement of folders within XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Networking 2 computers with XP Home
    ... "This computer is running Windows XP Home Edition. ... To manage user accounts for this computer, use the User Accounts tool in the Control Panel" ... And Both computers can Ping each other through Command prompt. ... Make sure that the Guest account is enabled, ...
  • Re: How to Assign a Password to Guest Account
    ... >>There is a way to set a password on the guest account on Home, ... >> Doing so can cripple XP's networking features. ... > regular user accounts. ... router if you have broadband and a firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Hoe to Startup Directly to Desktop & Avoid Request for Password
    ... Follow these steps to enable auto logon and get rid of the password prompt: ... User Accounts. ... Click the Guest account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)