Re: antivirus 2008 XP

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:36:00 -0500, Chris Barnes
<chris-barnes@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll 2nd this suggestion. MalwareBytes is a very nice program for
getting rid of pesky virii that other AV programs miss.

I'll have to take everyone's word on this: I've never HAD a virus or
malware infestation in 17+ years online - and I've never had any
protection program find one before it infested - so I don't know from
experience if it's better than others or not.

  • Re: antivirus 2008 XP
    ... getting rid of pesky virii that other AV programs miss. ... I'll have to take everyone's word on this: I've never HAD a virus or ... malware infestation in 17+ years online - and I've never had any ... Or is it again a message with the subject: "Gee, ...
  • Re: antivirus 2008 XP
    ... getting rid of pesky virii that other AV programs miss. ... I'll have to take everyone's word on this: I've never HAD a virus or ... malware infestation in 17+ years online - and I've never had any ... Or is it again a message with the subject: "Gee, ...
  • Re: antivirus 2008 XP
    ... getting rid of pesky virii that other AV programs miss. ... malware infestation in 17+ years online - and I've never had any ...