Re: windows vista antivirus programs !!

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 00:06:08 -0400, "Brittany D"
<xihatevistax@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree with Ken Blake on this one. Personally I just switched over to Avast
and it is an incredibly accurate product. Free to boot!! And does not slow
down my computer one bit, even when scanning the HDD and I have it on
'thorough scan'.

By the way, one of my favorite features of Avast is that you can set
it to scan automatically whenever your screen saver comes on, so you
never have to actually initiate a scan yourself. I mention this only
in case you're not aware of it.

I also use Ad-Aware (free version) and love it. I've not had any problems
with spyware, malware, viruses or adware since using these products.

Much luck to you!

Brittany D

"Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:04:00 -0700, cameccas